In which Sumire thinks it was a good idea to put as much baby powder as possible in his Dad’s hairdryer to make a video for his youtube channel.
"Satoru Iwata also mentioned that several other titles are in development exclusively for the New Nintendo 3DS. These will not be playable on the old 3DS models."
New 3DS announced.
Second Circle Nub
* Slighty Bigger Screen
* ZL and ZR
* Better 3D that can be viewed from the sides
* Micro SD Support
* Better Browser
* Faster CPU (Some games can only be played on the New 3DS such as Xenoblade)
* Auto Brightness adjust like in phones/tablets
* Wireless PC file transfer to SD card and such
* SFC Buttons
* Customized menu and themes (Will come in an update for older systems thank god)
* Faceplates (for smaller 3DS)
* Bunch of things rearranged for some reason, i;e Card Slot at the bottom, Stylus at the bottom etc.
**Japan release: 10-11-2014 (October 11th)**
**Worldwide release: 2015**
Could this new handheld fix the frame rate issues that XY had for ORAS?
PUFF GAME TOO STRONGits a puffy banana
new species of banana confirmed
Japan’s Natural Light Shows Photographed by Takehito Miyatake
Japanese photographer Takehito Miyatake’s photos of magical firefly trails, glowing squid and awe-inspiring volcanic eruptions has recently won him Grand Prize at the 2014 Nikkei National Geographic Photo Awards. Miyatake’s long-exposure photography, which can last anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 minutes, captures what he describes as the “light of Japan.”
However, as it turns out, Miyatake’s profound reverence for the power of nature is rooted not in photography but in waka, a classical form of Japanese poetry.
1. A long-exposure shot of the Showa crater, the most active volcano in Sakurajima, underneath the stars
2. A flight of hime botaru fireflies light up the forest to create a dreamy, fairytale-like spectacle
3.In spring, firefly squid (hotaru ika) rise 2000 feet to the surface of the water and offer a fleeting glimpse of their magical lights
4.Volcanic lightning during the eruption of the Sakurajima volcano
5.Genji botaru fireflies around a small bridge over the Shimanto River (Kochi Prefecture)
6.The Milky Way glittering above the woods with the green lights of fireflies dancing in the foreground.
7. Scores of fishing rafts floating in the Uchino-umi highlighted by the light from the full moon.
8. The moon lights up a waterfall against geometric rock formations
9. A close-up of the red-hot cinders erupting from the Showa crater on Sakurajima
10. Volcanic lightning over the Sakurajima eruption.
The photos which looks like the drawing below. :-)
Love you, Sigrinn and Luciole <3
Qaw the Raven
This is not my costume! I am posting this because I had a hand in making it, and I had the honor of getting some photos of the completed thing. This year at RMFC I took a real camera with me for the first time to a con. I’m super glad I did, because Qaw was there!! I made the mask and claws for this on commission. The mask was done on a modified base by Crystumes. I sculpted on her crow base to make a raven’s beak, and added faux fur, hand-set about eleventy billion feathers, and hand-set an equal number of boar bristles for the rictal bristles on the beak. I was so super excited to see it in action. It’s delightful to see something I worked on, hopping around!
Qaw stopped by my dealer’s table and attempted to steal the plush gryphon Shard owned by my table-mate Jess Owen (see second to last photo), then kindly allowed me to follow it around for a few impromptu photos! I didn’t have any hand in making the rest of the costume, including the really neat vest and pants. All photos are mine, except for the last one, when I bumped into Qaw while wearing Kinglet, and my husband was able to get a photo.
The very awesome sloth in these photos is Tica. I traced down her FA gallery by searching her name: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tica